Enjoy the thrill of a whitewater rafting trip and take in the sights of the Grand Canyon, all in one easy day trip from Las Vegas! This incredible journey begins in a comfortable, air-conditioned van that will transport you from Las Vegas to Peach Springs, Arizona. Embark on the Colorado River aboard a motorized river raft, expertly navigated by the Hualapai River Runners. All guides are fully certified and provide intriguing insights into the ancient land and ages-old stories of their ancestors. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including the Travertine Waterfall. This 40-mile whitewater adventure may consist of several class 4 to 7 rapids. Enjoy a nature hike and boxed lunch along the way. Your 5.5 hour whitewater adventure comes to an end at Grand Canyon West. From the edge of the river, make your way up to the ramada for a thrilling a helicopter flight along canyon cliffs as you ascend 4,000 feet out of the canyon to the Grand Canyon West Airport. Return to Las Vegas by van with incredible memories to share for a lifetime!
- Complimentary hotel shuttle transfers
- Hoover Dam overlook for photo opportunities
- State-of-the-art helicopter
- Guided whitewater raft adventure
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- What to wear:
- Waterproof shorts (light weight, fast drying material) or lightweight pants
- Sneakers/athletic shoes or river-type sandals
- Hat with retention strap or visor
- Suggested Packing List:
- T-shirt, Lightweight jacket or fleece sweatshirt
- Rain Jacket/Poncho for use through rapids
- Sunglasses with strap
- Small waterproof bag for belongings
- Sun block
- Camera/video camera should have straps and stored in a seal-able waterproof bag
- Backpacks must not exceed 10lbs (4.55kg / .71 stone)