The Grand Celebration is the crown jewel of our vast selection of helicopter tours. It is easily the most popular and regularly sells out several weeks in advance. This magnificent helicopter ride provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, passengers will experience an exhilarating landing at the bottom of the canyon on our private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River. Upon landing, our guests will enjoy a champagne picnic with refreshments and have ample time to explore the awe-inspiring grandeur that is the Grand Canyon. The Grand Celebration is truly a sightseeing experience unlike any other!
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- EC130 helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.