Experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from a front row seat in the sky! Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and fly over legendary landmarks including the New York-New York skyline, the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris and the Clock Tower in St. Mark’s Square of the Venetian. Soar over the Roman Empire of Caesars and the space beam of the Luxor pyramid. Reach the end of the Strip and continue past the Stratosphere to the historic Downtown Las Vegas, where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive. Your aircraft’s return to the terminal offers the same view of the Strip in reverse. This tour includes complimentary limousine transportation between your hotel and the terminal for a true VIP experience.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Complimentary champagne
- Roundtrip limousine hotel transfers included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.