Fulfill your lifelong dream of visiting the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon on the South Rim Motorcoach Tour. Our state-of-the-art touring vehicle will whisk you from your Las Vegas hotel direct to the Grand Canyon National Park, and then return you full of enthusiasm for the natural beauty you have experienced. Enjoy sights of exotic nature as you travel through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River to your destination: the Grand Canyon National Park.
Knowledgeable commentary by your driver will both inform and entertain you. Learn about the history of the American Southwest, the forces of nature that shaped the scenery, and the ancient people who inhabited the land. After reaching the South Rim, enjoy a hike along its edge and marvel at the immensity of the canyon floor below. Each passenger will receive a meal voucher to redeem at the National Geographic Visitor Center, which houses plentiful educational exhibits. Additional stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village offer awe-inspiring views and add to your Grand Canyon sightseeing adventure. After a long day of exploring, your motorcoach will make the journey back to Las Vegas and return you to your hotel.
Grand Canyon IMAX Movie: The Hidden Secrets
During checkout, add tickets to the IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets” at the National Geographic Visitor Center. Enjoy a meal before continuing your journey to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hotel-pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach with restrooms and plush seating
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Rest stops between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon National Park
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court. A meal voucher is provided.
- Optional IMAX movie: Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.