Get the VIP treatment you deserve on our express helicopter flight with Skywalk at Grand Canyon West. This scenic helicopter tour flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon before landing on the West Rim where a complimentary shuttle awaits. Your first stop is Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk Bridge. You’ll receive a front-of-the-line pass to experience the magnificent glass-bottom bridge.
Step out 70 feet out over the Grand Canyon for thrilling views of the canyon a mile beneath your feet. Across from the bridge, you’ll discover remarkable views of Eagle Point, a colossal stone formation that resembles an eagle taking flight. Pose for a complimentary souvenir photo and receive a souvenir bag filled with snacks before boarding your helicopter for your return flight.
Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk.
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- VIP front-of-the-line access to the Skywalk
- Free souvenir Skywalk photo
- Roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas hotels
- Free lockers available to store personal items*
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.