The Strip Highlights Tour (no transfers) is a fast and exciting way for guests to experience the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from the sky. Fly over the New York-New York skyscrapers, the space beam of the Luxor, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, the fountains of the Bellagio, and more before making a hairpin turn around the 1000-foot-tall Stratosphere! You’ll see all of these sights once more en route back to the terminal. This quick tour is the perfect option for guests on a time schedule or for those who are anxious about travelling by helicopter or afraid of heights.
Guests must provide their own transportation to our Las Vegas Terminal located at 275 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Complimentary champagne
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.