Our Celebration Tour combines a memorable flight along Grand Canyon West with a stop at the canyon airport. Enjoy the ease of complimentary hotel pick-up and shuttle service to our Boulder City terminal where your helicopter awaits to fly you to the canyon. Get your camera ready for the spectacular aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa. You’ll fly across Grand Wash Cliffs and over the Colorado River as you enter Grand Canyon West. Peer out your oversized window and see Guano Point and Eagle Point from above! In-flight narration is provided in a variety of languages to provide insight into this diverse area. You’ll touch down at the Grand Canyon West terminal with time to browse the authentic arts and crafts made by the Hualapai Tribe. Board the helicopter and return to the Boulder City terminal with both photos and memories.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and Grand Canyon West
- Landing at Grand Canyon West airport
- State-of-the-art helicopter tour
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip hotel shuttle service
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.