Our Grand Canyon West Bus tour with Skywalk is an excellent option for guests who would like to experience the Grand Canyon West and would prefer ground transportation. Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and experience the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge over Hoover Dam, journey through mesmerizing ancient Joshua tree forests – all along the way to the incredible landscape of the Hualapai Nation: Grand Canyon West. Spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and enjoy complimentary admission onto the Grand Canyon Skywalk. This horseshoe-shaped bridge extends 70 feet out from the canyon’s edge and stands 4,000 feet above the bottom of the canyon. The bridge’s glass floor offers a most exciting opportunity to see the Colorado River nearly a mile beneath your feet. There will be ample time to explore Eagle Point and Guano Point, enjoy a meal on the rim’s edge, and visit the Hualapai Ranch Western town. Perfect for all ages!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by motorcoach to Grand Canyon West
- Air-conditioned motorcoach, luxury seats, and oversized windows
- Photo opportunity at the Hoover Dam Bridge
- Multiple stops at canyon lookout points
- Skywalk Admission
- Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.