Guests aboard the Grand Voyager will receive one of the most comprehensive Grand Canyon experiences available. First, you will be transported from your Las Vegas hotel to our air terminal in Boulder City, NV. After checking in and relaxing in our waiting area, you will board a state-of-the-art touring airplane and depart to the canyon’s West Rim. Sights along the way include Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Mojave Desert. At the West Rim, you will board a helicopter and experience a thrilling descent 4,000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor. A pontoon boat will be waiting to take you on a peaceful rafting tour up Colorado River between the spectacular canyon walls. Return to the rim via helicopter and take advantage of a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle to visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Enjoy a light meal on the rim’s edge surrounded by the breathtaking canyon scenery.
- Airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000-foot helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Exploration leisure time
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Optional Skywalk
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.