Soar over the majestic Grand Canyon and enjoy an insider’s tour of the Hoover Dam – a modern engineering marvel – with our Highlights Air with Hoover Dam Bus Tour. Your adventure begins with complimentary hotel pick-up and transfers to our state-of-the-art terminal. You’ll check in with our desk staff and relax before boarding your touring airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Peer out of the oversized windows for incredible viewing of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead’s sparkling waters en route to the canyon. Your flight over Grand Canyon West provides magnificent sights of landmarks including Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the mighty Colorado River below. Upon landing back at the air terminal, you’ll have time to browse through our gift shop and enjoy a meal before continuing on your tour.
A Gray Line coach will whisk you off on the next part of your journey: a VIP guided tour of the Hoover Dam. Learn the history of this massive construction and its powerful innerworkings. You’ll have enough time to explore the observation deck, and photograph dramatic views of both the Colorado River and Lake Mead – a delightful contrast to the view from the air. Gray Line will return you directly to your hotel, and the memories of your sightseeing adventure are yours to keep.
- Complimentary roundtrip Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Narrated scenic flight with views of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West
- Bus transfers to Hoover Dam with a guided VIP tour of the dam
- 1 meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.