This incredible sightseeing experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Guests will enjoy a scenic helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There a waiting pontoon boat will take guests down Colorado River for a smooth water float trip between the ancient stone walls. After returning from the river, guests will re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. They will be transported by a special shuttle to the world-famous Skywalk where they will receive a VIP pass for admission. A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transfers will be offered to return you to your Strip hotel.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Boating experience on the Colorado River
- VIP passes to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Light snack included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.