The Highlights Air Tour takes guests on a 70-minute airplane tour from Las Vegas and shows them the unique beauty and contours of the western rim of Grand Canyon. Aboard our Vistaliner aircraft – specially-equipped with oversized windows – you will witness amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, The Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West. Soar above Guano Point, Eagle Point, and catch a glimpse of the world-famous Skywalk from the air.
This adventure allows each passenger to take postcard-quality pictures from their airplane window. With a value price and 4-hour run time, the Highlights Air Tour the perfect way to get the family out of the city, over Grand Canyon, and back without burning your entire day or your budget.
- 70-minute, roundtrip flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.