Travel in comfort to one of the Southwest’s most exciting destinations: the Grand Canyon. Our luxurious Sprinter vehicles are specially customized to enhance sightseeing and come complete with a professional driver/guide. Depart from your Las Vegas hotel and experience the extraordinary desert scenery of the Mojave Desert. Brief stops will be made during your journey to allow for close-up views and photo opportunities of the desert, Hoover Dam, and the magnificent Colorado River. Enjoy plush seating, air-conditioning, and oversized windows as you travel through some of the most scenic landscapes in the country. Your journey culminates at the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation. Your bus will transport you to several scenic overlooks including Eagle Point and Guano Point, both offering spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities. Enjoy lunch on the canyon’s edge before your journey back to Las Vegas.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under the age of 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Hotel pick-up
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo opportunity at the Hoover Dam
- Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Breakfast, snack, and lunch included
- Tour is guided by a professional driver
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.