The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time but would still like to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. Departing from our private heliport in Boulder City, this tour includes aerial views of both Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before reaching the spectacular West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Your scenic journey is hosted aboard one of our luxurious and comfortable helicopters complete with wraparound windows. These aircraft have been designed from the ground up for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music through noise-cancelling headsets. Feel the awe and exhilaration of soaring like an eagle on the most extensive helicopter tour from Boulder City.
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter designed for comfort and sightseeing
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.