Embark on an adventure that encompasses both natural beauty and historical significance. Your tour starts with complimentary pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel and transport to our terminal in a luxury motorcoach. Here you’ll board a helicopter for a thrilling flight to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. On the way passengers will enjoy views of the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead. Upon arriving at Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will descend 4000 feet to the canyon floor and land near the Colorado River where a champagne picnic meal awaits. After marvelling at the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon, you will travel on to Eldorado Canyon for a fully-guided ground tour of the Techatticup Mine.
Learn about the miners from near and far who descended upon this area during Nevada’s biggest mining boom. After learning about the site’s historical significance, jump on a Baja Jeep or ATV and tour the beautiful desert landscape. Enjoy a boxed lunch and champagne toast in Eldorado Canyon before heading back to Las Vegas. We transport you back to your hotel after an adventure-filled day in the beautiful and historic Grand Canyon and Eldorado Canyon.
Eldorado Outdoor Excursion:
ATV – Experience the exhilaration of riding an ATV through the desert landscape of Eldorado Canyon and get up-close-and-personal with its rugged natural beauty. Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted). ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. One person is permitted per ATV.
Baja Jeep – Board your customized Baja Jeep driven by a trained guide and buckle in for an off-road excursion through Eldorado Canyon’s scenic overlooks and historic mine shafts. This option is best for visitors seeking adventure with minimal physical demands. Riders in the Baja Jeep must be 6 years old or older.
All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present and must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
- Hotel pick-up
- Narrated helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa
- Descend 4,000 feet to the floor of the canyon
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Your choice of a Baja Jeep or ATV excursion
- All safety gear included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.