Take flight from our Hoover Dam heliport and discover the incredible sights of both Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Continue over the Colorado River toward Black Canyon and experience amazing views of dramatic canyons and emerald coves. This tour covers approximately 20 miles above these stunning landmarks at an altitude of 2,500 feet. In-flight headset narration will provide information about notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area. The aerial views from above Hoover Dam and Black Canyon offer both incredible photo opportunities and long lasting memories!
- Breathtaking views of the rugged volcanic Black Canyon and Hoover Dam
- Additional views of Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River
- Enjoy 20 miles of air time and flying 2,500 feet above the areas of interest
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.