If you’ve dreamt of experiencing the thrill of a helicopter ride, then the Lake View Helicopter Tour is the perfect opportunity to do so! This flight covers approximately five miles in the air and flies over Lake Mead, providing amazing views of both the sparkling waters and the breathtaking coastline. This tour is perfect for those who would like to take part in an exciting helicopter ride while keeping a travel budget in mind. As with all Papillon tours, this unforgettable flight includes in-flight headset narration to provide guests with notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area.
- Fantastic aerial views of Lake Mead
- Fly 2,000 feet over the area, covering about 5 miles.
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.