Papillon’s Over the Rainbow and Lake Powell tour offers you sights of Arizona’s most impressive natural landforms. Board a first rate touring aircraft fitted with oversized windows to ensure you capture every view. Watch the glimmering waters of Lake Powell expand across the horizon. Watch the glimmering waters of Lake Powell expand across the horizon and see the twists and turns of its shoreline. At approximately 2,000 miles in length, the shoreline of Lake Powell is actually longer than of the entire US east coast. Vacations from near and far travel to Lake Powell to enjoy sunbathing, swimming, and watersports of all kinds.
Not long into your tour you will be treated to a most impressive sight: Rainbow Bridge. A favorite amongst photographers both professional and amateur, this colossal sandstone archway was naturally carved by the Colorado River over millions of years. It is the largest natural bridge in the world, but this fragile structure will one day succumb to nature’s forces and collapse. We at Papillon consider ourselves honored to help so many passengers see this magnificent bridge while it still stands.
- Scenic flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Incredible aerial views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge
- Tour Duration: 30-35 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.