This one-of-a-kind helicopter tour offers the opportunity to witness incredible aerial views of some of the most impressive landmarks in the American Southwest. Get your camera ready to capture the crystal waters of Lake Powell, the engineering marvel Glen Canyon Dam next to the stunning red and orange hues of Glen Canyon, and the elusive curve of Horseshoe Bend. This near-complete circle of the Colorado River has acted as a muse to photographers and artists for decades, and you’ll have the rare opportunity to see it from the sky. While you take in the views of this mystical area, your pilot will provide commentary about the fantastic sights that unfold before you.
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
- Flight Duration: approximately 10-12 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.